Welcome! We are a Christian family who cares for elderly individuals in our home. There are so many quotes, stories, and photos that we wanted to share with our precious "Golden Girls'" families, which they could view quicker and could be updated easier on this blog than we would ever have time (and memory!) to share with them personally. We also thought others might enjoy reading and viewing along with the families on this great adventure of their loved ones' golden sunset years. So sit back, relax, and enjoy your visit with us and "The Grandmas"!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Look Who's 21!




 Happy 21st Birthday to my BEST friend, my laughing buddy(Oh, yes we laugh a lot together), my roommate, my boss ( I am her accountant apprentice and I think she enjoys telling me... oh, I mean teaching me) and ultimately the best older sister anyone could ask for!  I love you soooooooooo much, Kaitlin!  It's hard to think of what life would be like without you, but I know one thing it sure would be a lot quieter:) I pray God blesses you in more ways than you can count, and may He continue to show you His love and grace!

All my love,
Vanessa a.k.a doughnut head:) 

No comments: